HELLO LOVELY GIRLS, I haven't been blogging a lot lately due to crazy hectic exams, which
will be coming to an end in June, so I'll be hardcore blogging when they're over! I cannot wait for the weight of exams and revision to be lifted!
Anyway my week probably womt be of much interest as most of it has been filled with revision but here's a little idea none the less.
1. Revision killing me, ha!
2. Little trip to the beach, was lovely and sunny...
3. A nice costa at the end of a long walk with my boyfriend, it's their new drink. Not keen though, the lattes are better.
4. All Saints dress arrived from eBay! Thank you eBay, you really are a babe ;)
5. Met up with my papa, both looking very windswept and 'au naturel', but it's cute.
6. My first car!! It really does girly up the drive haha. I'm in the process of pimping up the interior!
7. Another one of my dad. I love capturing things in the moment, can't beat it.
8. Recent purchases, reviews to come soon of course! The lipstick review is HERE.
How have you spent the last week? I'd love to know :)
I've got lots of blog ideas to do once the exams are over so bare with me, I will be doing plenty of blogs. My review on Nip + Fab bust fix is coming up next...