HELLO BEAUTIFUL LADIES! I'm so sorry for the lack of blogging recently, I was on holiday for two weeks and then had a pretty hectic week when I got back, there's a sale on at work at the moment so I've been working quite a bit and catching up on all the things you miss when you're away :)
While I was away the lovely Sunny tagged me in the Leibster award and being a new blogger this has made me very excited haha! Sending a huge thank you to her for that. The idea is to answer 11 questions from the person who tagged you, write 11 facts about yourself and create 11 questoins and tag 11 people. I'm not going to do the last two things because this was all happening a few weeks ago so I think it's a bit late for that :s
Her questions for me to answer are as follows:
1. What is your favourite brand of makeup?
Difficult question because I love so many! If I had to go with one for the rest of my life I think it would have to be Chanel because I love everything they make hehe :P
2. City or country life?
Having lived in London and now in Devon I would have to say country life because you have the chilled life and if you need a city top up you can always go to London for a long weekend.
3. Do you have any pets?
My dad is looking after him but we have an amazing little springer spaniel, Fugly. He's the best little fury bastard!
4. Where's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Probably Thailand or America...it felt like it took ages to get there anyway!
5. Do you prefer to wear a bold eye or bold lip?
Definately a bold eye!
6. Favourite childhood film?
I should probably say something tasteful like Shawshank Redemption but it was Pingu goddamnit! (I know it's a show but it will do)
7. What do you like to do on rainy days?
Watch an amazing TV series and snuggle up on the sofa with a nice drink. Is that really cliche?
8. Favourite high street shop?
All Saints, Zara, Karen Millen and sometimes River Island.
9. Where is your favourite place to be?
Anywhere comfortable, as long it's with the people I love :)
10. Favourite item of makeup?
I adore Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua and Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks! Plus many more things from many more brands...
11. What makes you happy?
Great company in a great place with great music and great weather!
11 facts about myself:
1. I am really quite lazy at the moment, need to sort it out but I look like a walrus when I run.
2. I called our dog Fugly because he's the most gorgeous looking thing ever, not everyone sees the humour...
3. My favourite sport is snowboarding and I've been skiing/snowboarding since I was four haha.
4. I would rather sacrifice a small lamb than eat cauliflower cheese (ok not quite that extreme but it is the worst thing that ever happened to the world of food).
5. I know the entire lyrics to pretty much every Eminem song there is.
6. I could eat watermelon until I die, I need restraining from it I love it that much.
7. I would love to be a criminologist or a makeup artist for TV shows/films.
8. I'm a total philosophy geek.
9. Did I mention I look like a walrus when I run? Well I do.
10. I'm doing an extra year of college, annoying but necessary.
11. For a long time I thought babies were born with clothes on, then I was enlightened at about the age of four. Cute or retarded?
I like doing these things, it's hard to think of interesting things about yourself but it's fun to do anyway :) I love reading other bloggers ones too...lots of love xx