Friday 17 August 2012

MY NAME IS NATASHA AND I'M AN ADDICT

'DIOR ADDICT LIPSTICK' addict of course. Having picked up my A Level results yesterday and done really well in one aspect and pretty shockingly in another, I decided I needed to reward myself for my shortcomings hard work and visit Dior <3 I'm off to London with my papa any minute now so will be doing a mahussive makeup/clothes haul and review when I get back (planning on parting with some monies) however I just wanted to share with you my first little gem of the weekend. Of course proper photos will follow. My dad will have to deal with the fact that his laptop is going to be abused this weekend as I will do little posts in the quiet moments.
How did everyone do in their exams? Comment and let me know! I hope you all got what you were hoping for but if not then it's so important to remember that life has so many different avenues for you to go down. A levels are not the end of the world! I know some awesome people who have amazing jobs/lifestyles who didn't do too well at school/college. If all else fails there is big demand for high class hookers so it's fiiiine! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment